How to apply for 2022 Chinese government scholarships
The Zhejiang University is currently awarding a full or partial scholarship for all the admitted students. This scholarship opportunity will cover the following:
- Medical Insurance
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by beginning of April each year.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Graduate
Value of Award: Full or partial
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with proper moral conduct, in good health with no infectious disease or any physical or mental diseases that may affect the regular study.
- Applicants must be valid foreign passport holders and have graduated from high school and be under 25.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must have an HSK certificate.
- Applicants should provide an English language test (e.g., TOEFL/IELTS/OTHER).
How to Apply: Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country. Choose Zhejiang University as your target university. All the applicants for CSC scholarship- Bilateral Programs should visit the Online Application System for International Students, Zhejiang University and fill in the complete information.
Follow the below link to learn more about the university and see other important information about this scholarship offer