- Part-time, based at Reading – £500 per year for UK students, £1,500 per year for international students
- Full-time, by distance – £500 per year for UK students, £1,500 per year for international students
- Part-time, by distance – £250 per year for UK students, £750 per year for international students.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £3,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: The applicants can apply for PhD in Atmosphere, Oceans and Climate or PhD in Space Weather and Solar-Terrestrial Physics at the Department of Meteorology at the University of Reading.
- Applicants must be self-funding or have a studentship/scholarship that does not provide sufficient funding for the student’s entire tuition fee and their reasonable living costs.
- Applicants must have a formal PhD offer of admission from the University of Reading, including meeting the language requirements specified by the School upon entry.
- Applicants must be starting their PhD study between 1 January 2022 and 31 August 2023.
- Applicants must have either a 1st or upper 2nd class degree, or a master’s with Distinction or Merit, in physics, mathematics, or a closely related physical or environmental science.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5
How to Apply: Admission applications at Reading must be submitted via its application portal.