This Ernst Mach Follow-Up Grants scholarship has exclusively been established for candidates from non-European developing countries wanting to pursue their education in Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, or Arts in Austria. Selected candidates can expect a monthly scholarship along with accommodation and health insurance.
Application Deadline for Ernst Mach Follow-Up Grants: Online applications are open from November to 1 February of the following year and from June to 1 November.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Education Funds
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Eligible Countries: Non-European developing countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-doctoral programmes offered in Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, or Arts at Austrian higher education institutions and universities can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Post-doctoral researchers and lecturers from non-European developing countries, who research and/or teach at higher education institutions or universities and have already received a grant administered by the OeAD-GmbH in the past.
- Applicants must be 50 years of age.
How to Apply:
- Admission applications must be made according to the application procedure of the respective Austrian institute or university. Scholarship applications must only be made via the official portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Declaration of the consent of the scientific partner in Austria
- Scanned passport copy (page with name and photo)