Why choose to study at Yunnan University? The Yunnan University offers a good academic atmosphere and a well-established ideological foundation in the humanities and social sciences, thanks to its close to century-long tradition and literary heritage. It seeks to become a regional first-class university among the best in China and famous worldwide.
Application Deadline: Applications are being accepted. However, applicants are highly recommended to check and apply according to program-specific application deadlines, if any.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral
Value of Award: 4,000 Yuan
Number of Awards: 40
- Applicants must comply with Chinese laws and the regulations of Yunnan University.
- Applicants must have excellent grades with their Chinese proficiency, meeting the basic requirements of their major.
- Applicants should actively participate in academic lectures, social events, and public welfare activities.
- Applicants must pay tuition and accommodation fees on time.
How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university’s online application portal. All eligible students will be considered accordingly.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or the equivalent, transcripts
- Secondary high school diploma or the equivalent, transcripts
- Master’s degree certificate or the equivalent, transcripts
- Two Recommendation letters
- Study or research plan
- Bank remittance receipt for the registration fee
Visit The Official Website For More Information