Applications for the Scotland Government Scholarship 2022 are now open. The Scottish Government, in cooperation with Scottish Universities, offers Saltire Scholarships. This is a fantastic opportunity to study at world-class Scottish universities. Apply for a Scottish Scholarship. Scotland is a UK nation.
The Scottish Government Scholarship is free. No application fee is required. Students from many countries will study Masters Degrees at Scotland’s Higher Education Universities. The Saltire Scholarship in Scotland is for one year.
Students may use the scholarship to study in the fields of renewable and clean energy. This year they are providing 50. The Scottish Government, in cooperation with Scottish institutions and colleges, offers Saltire Scholarships. The Scotland Government Scholarships 2022 are detailed below.
Information Regarding The Scotland Government Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Region: Scotland
- Level / Duration of Course: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Protection: Partially Funded
- Closing Date: 31st May 2022
Academic Fields & Majors: A List of Available Options
For the academic year 2022-2023, there are 50 Scotland Scholarships available.
Under the Scotland Government Scholarship program, students may pursue studies in a broad variety of academic subjects. Subject areas include, for instance, the following:
- Earth Sciences
- Weather and Climate
- Communications, Media and Culture
- New Media Studies
- Computer Games / Computer Arts
HEALTHCARE AND MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Physical and Life Sciences
- Health Sciences
CLEAN AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
- Sustainable Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Biomass / Biofuels
- Hydro / Solar / Tidal / Wind power
The Scottish Government Scholarship will give 50 scholarships worth £8000 apiece to help with tuition costs. Check to see whether £8000 is sufficient in your country’s currency.
Over and beyond their studies, Saltire Scholars will be able to participate in a program of extracurricular activities, such as conversation with Scotland’s academic and commercial communities.
An online degree program may also be obtained on a scholarship basis.
If you are willing to apply for a Saltire Scholarship, please see the information below. To be qualified for the Saltire Government Scholarship, you must meet a number of rules and requirements.
- Have received an offer of a seat on a qualifying programme at a Scottish university, either conditionally or unconditionally.
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries: Canada, India, Japan, the United States, Pakistan, or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- able to show that they have the financial means to cover the expenses of living in Scotland as well as the remaining tuition fees
- In Scotland, you have not previously studied for a complete undergraduate degree in any subject.
- No prior Saltire Scholarships have been awarded to the applicant.
- Make sure you meet the course’s language requirements!
The deadline to submit an application for the Scotland Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 is May 31, 2022.
How To Enroll
- Entries will be submitted over the internet.
- In order to be considered for the Scotland Saltire Scholarship.
- Please see the Scottish Government Scholarship’s official website for further information.