Akanu Ibiam Fed Poly ND Full-time Admission list for 2021/2022
It has been announced that the full-time admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session at Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic has been released. To advise all applicants who participated in the institution’s Post-UTME in the academic year 2021/2022 that they may proceed to check whether their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates, please see the attachment.
The list of accepted candidates has been made available on the internet. Check your admission status by following the steps outlined below:
Instructions on How to Check the Uwana Poly Admission List
- Visit the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana admission status checking page at https://portal.polyunwana.edu.ng/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 to find out whether you have been admitted or not.
- APP/HND/00001 OR APP/ND/00001 is the application number that may be found on the acknowledgement slip that you printed out upon registration, for example.
- It will link you to a page where you may produce an invoice for the value of #1500.
- The invoice should be printed after creation and then taken to any bank of your choosing for payment.
- Finally, you may check your admission status by returning to the school portal at https://portal.polyunwana.edu.ng/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 and entering your application number, which will indicate your admission status.
ND Candidates who have been offered admission must also proceed to JAMB CAPS in order to either ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission. CLICK HERE for a step-by-step guide on how to check your admission status on the JAMB CAPS system.
Congratulations to all who were accepted!!!