Eric Slovin is an American writer and TV producer famously known for his role in Saturday Night Live, born on 11th of September 1967, married to Amy Ryan.
You’ll get a detailed biography of writer and producer Eric Slovin in this article.
The writer married his wife, Amy Ryan more than a decade ago. The couple shares a lovely relationship. Eric’s personal life alongside his professional career is very satisfactory.
He is a reputed writer as he has worked for one of the best television shows, Saturday Night Live.
Eric Slovin Wiki
Profession: American Actor, Screenwriter, and TV Producer.
Famously Known as being the Husband of (Amy Ryan)
Birthday (DOB): 11 September 1967
Age: (as at 2022) 55 years old.
Zodiac Sign: Libra.
Place of Birth: New York, United States.
Current Residence: Brooklyn City, Kings County, New York, United States.
Gay or Lesbian: No.
Social Media Profiles: Not Active.
Parents Father : Not Known.
Mother : Rochelle Slovin..
Highest Qualification: Degree.
School: Local high School.
College: University of New York.
Physical Stats & More
Height Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″ .
Centimeters: 170 cm .
Meters: 1.70 m .
Weight Kilograms: 70 Kg .
Pounds: 154 lbs .
Hair Color Dark Brown.
Eye Color Black.
Shoe Size (US) 8.
Marital Status: Married.
Wife: Amy Ryan.
Children Daughter: Georgia Gracie Slovin.
Net worth (approx.) $1.5 Million US dollars (As of 2020).
Eric Slovin Filmography
Shows. 1: Saturday Night Live.
2: Important Things with Demetri Martin.
3: Night of Too Many Stars.
1: Prime time Emmy Award.
2: Writers Guild of America Award.
3: Outstanding Writing Award.
Who is Eric Slovin?
According to his IMDB bio, the American writer recently turned 54 years old. He was born on the 11th of September 1967. Born and brought up in New York City, he was familiar with show business from a very young age.
The producer does not have a Wikipedia section. However, if he continues his impressive works, he will have one soon.
He has not revealed where or what he studies, talking about his academic life. Looking at his works, he seems like a very educated person. He is highly respected in Hollywood, as some of his works are considered a benchmark for upcoming writers.
He Works as a Writer at Saturday Night Live
People often overlook the contributions of writers as we do not see them in the final act. The same is the case for Eric. There is not much information about his work.
Since he does not talk about his professional life, we can not report his career. As of now, we can say that he is one of the most reputed writers in the SNL panel.
aAt past, he used to work in Night of Too Many Stars: An Overbooked Concert for Autism Education. Similarly, he also worked in Night of Too Many Stars: America Comes Together for Autism Programs, in 2012.
Eric Married Amy Ryan in 2011
The American found the love of his life. After being together for a few years, the couple married each other in 2011.
It has been more than a decade since they tied the knot, but they still love each other the same. Moreover, both of them are supportive of each other’s careers as well.
The two are parents to a child, Georgia Grace Slovin. She was born on October 15, 2009. She recently turned 12 years old. The couple had already been parents before they married in a lovely ceremony.
Short Bio of Eric’s Wife, Amy Ryan
Amy Ryan is an American actress renowned for her roles in Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) (2014), Gone Baby Gone (2007) and Escape Plan (2013). Likewise, she is an Academy Award nominee and a two-time Tony Award nominee.
Eric Slovin Net Worth
Saturday Night Live is one of the biggest television shows. And the writers there earn more than the general ones.
As of 2021, Eric has an impressive net worth of about $1.9 million. The writer enjoys a lovely life with his family, on the back of a steady paycheck. We see the American family going on expensive vacations.
Audiences of Saturday Night Live heavily admire the works of Eric. And they wish to see more from their favorite writer. As he continues to impress, his net worth will take a steady rise.
Similarly, his wife is a very successful actress. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Amy has an estimated net worth of $7 million.
Social Media Details Explored
Eric also avoids the usage of social media, as writers often tend to do. We did not find any accounts that might belong to the SNL writer. He may be using accounts that do not have his name.
But despite his absence from social media, people often talk about him. People on Twitter regularly talk about his public appearance. Similarly, people often talk about his relationship with his wife.
- Slovin was born on the earth on 11 September Year 1967.
His age is now 52 years old.
He was born in the city of New York, United States.
- Slovin is the son of a famous actress and Founding Director of Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria Rochelle Slovin.
- He is famous for being the husband of popular American actress Amy Ryan also known as Amy Beth Dziewiontkowski.
- Eric is a famous American Actor, Screenwriter, and TV Producer.
- Slovin is 5 feet 7 inches tall and his weight is 70 kg.
- His hair color is light brown and eyes color is Brown.
Amy Ryan’s husband Nationality is American and Ethnicity is White.
Eric met Amy Ryan in the year 2006.
- After understanding each other both start dating.
- On 10 November 2008, Eric got engaged to Amy Beth.
- Eric Slovin got married to Amy Ryan in the year 2011.
- Before marriage, he became the father of his daughter Georgia Gracie Slovin on 15 October 2009.
- He Currently Lives with his wife and children in Brooklyn City, Kings County, New York, United States.
- He is a Comedy partner of famous writer and producer Leo Allen.
- He became famous for his variety of shows and movies (Saturday Night Live, Important Things with Demetri Martin, Night of Too Many Stars).
- In the year 2003, he is nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing of Variety Series.
- In the same year, He got the nomination for WGA Award for Best Comedy and Variety (Including Talk) Series on Television.
- Eric is nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing in a Comedy, Variety, and for Music Special in the year 2011, for the Night of Too Many Stars show.
- In the year 2013, he finally selected for the Outstanding Writing for a Variety Special award for Night of Too Many Stars show 2013 season.
- Eric Slovin’s net worth is $1.5 Million US Dollars.
- He is not active on any social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook).