The Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede (KGNCNMOBANGEDE) administration is inviting applications from competent individuals for admission to the institution for the academic year 2022–2023.
- English Language
- Awaiting Results applicants need not apply.
- WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ACCEPTED.
How to Apply
- Visit the school’s website (www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng)
- Select “Apply Now”
- By entering a working email address, name, phone number, and address, you may create an account.
- Proceed to the payment page after submitting. Your payment details, including the total to be paid as well as your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number, will be visible.
- Your Payment Invoice may be printed.
- Process your payment by online or bank transfer.
- Bank Payment
- Bring the printed invoice from your application portal—which includes your RRR—to any branch of your preferred bank and pay there.
- Online Payment
- Visit www.remita.net
- Then choose Bills & Purchases.
- To pay an RRR invoice, click.
- Put the RRR that was produced by your application portal here.
- Process your payment with your ATM card details
- Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
- Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once the application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
- Print your Application Form
Only the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) obtained by the school’s application portal may be used by candidates to make their application fee payment. Any additional RRR payments made outside of the School’s Application Portal will not be accepted.
- The admissions test will be administered on a computer.
- Dates for the Computer-Based Test (CBT) Entrance Exam: 12-15 September 2022
- Formal sales for the years 2022 and 2023 (Batch B) The end of the academic session is scheduled on September 9, 2022.