The Post-UTME Screening Form for Lead City University (LCU) for 2022–2023 is currently accessible. Applications for admission to the university’s undergraduate programs for the academic year 2022–2023 are now being accepted from individuals who meet the necessary qualifications. Cost of the form is N10,000. Details are provided below.
A private institution, Lead City University Ibadan is now in its fourteenth academic year after receiving approval from the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2005. The National Universities Commission and other pertinent professional organizations have completely certified all of the academic programs that the university offers.
The GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or equivalent credit level pass in five subjects, including the English Language, earned in no more than two sittings, is the minimum entrance criterion for admission to Lead City University. Direct Entry is the substitute admission criteria for UTME. Holders of GCE “A” Levels, IJMB, JUPEB, NCE, OND, University Diploma, or comparable credentials may continue from Part II of the Bachelor’s degree program under certain circumstances. There are also 2-year conversion programs available for those with university degrees, HNDs, ACAs, or other comparable credentials.
Candidates who did not initially choose Lead City University in their UTME application may also be accepted. It is recommended that those who did not take the UTME apply to us for the IJMB/JUPEB pre-degree programs. UTME scores are not necessary for this. Candidates who successfully complete the program may move up to the 200 Level via Direct Entry. The JAMB accepts the IJMB/JUPEB diplomas for Direct Entry admission into any Nigerian or international institution.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- To register for an account and validate your email address, click Apply Here.
- Complete the application in 4 easy steps.
- Just submit your form with a N10,300 processing fee.
- Wait for your application’s processing to be completed.
- If your application is accepted, someone will get in touch with you.
- If your application is accepted, you will need to pay N25,300 as an acceptance fee in order to keep your spot.
The candidates’ specified screening locations are:
- MAIN CAMPUS:Lead City University, Lagos Ibadan Toll Gate, Ibadan.
- LAGOS: Shop B24, 1st Floor (Above Stanbic IBTC) Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex Surulere, Lagos State.
Screening Requirements for Admission
- Applicants need to provide the following paperwork:
- 2022 UTME Result Slip, print.
- Four recent passport photos.
- copy of the results for the ordinary level (If Available)
- certificates of birth, in digital form
- Supporting Letter
- copies of the sponsor’s ID card
- Reference letter endorsing the candidate’s character from a renowned or respected institution
- Proof of payment (Bank Teller)
For Transfer Students/ Direct Entry;
- picture of the previous admissions letter
- Letter of Admission for Jamb
- Transcript in full
- Degree Result
- Results Notification (Direct Entry Only)
- Birth certificate photocopies
- Letter of Sponsorship
- copy of the sponsor’s identification card
- Reference letter attesting to the character of the applicant from a renowned or respected institution
- Proof of Purchase (Bank Teller)